Monday, June 9, 2008

a STRESSFUL week

i juz back from my coll

2day stay back after claz to do my ECONS assignment

with my groupmates-YVONNE, JU-YEE, CATH and SHIRLEY(hope i spell correctly)

we goin to present our econs topic on tis FRIDAY

tat means we gonna complete our work before this THURSDAY

but we don't hav enough resources for our work yet

summore nid to do power point to present it

damn many works for us to do

btw, we vil having our econs test on tis WEDNESDAY

BST test on tis FRIDAY

and ENGLISH presentation on TOMORROW

we nid to fight with time becoz it is not enuf time for us to do so many things in a week time.

i haven revise my BST and ECONS yet

think to have my last minute work again...again...

oh ya...next week we goin to have our speaking test too..

anyway, juz do our best...ok?

GAMBATEH!!
ju-yee is doing conclusion of accounting assignment(our last minute work-our bad habit)

(typing typing...ti ti ti....)

No comments: