Saturday, June 14, 2008

PYRAMID

my lao bi came fetched me around 12pm and went to Pyramid(again) watching THE INCREDIBLE HULK
it was damn nice man..
nice movie...i love it!
after the movie,we started to shopping again..
huh..i am so like to shopping with my pretty mum,my lovely lao bi and oso my dearest frenss..
wao...i'm so enjoying when shopping..haha
actually i planned to buy a formal shirt for monday's presentation
guess wat..
i din looking at formal clothes but...looking at the other clothes..
haha..
i cant control myself la..
we went to
PADINI
to look for our clothes..
we choose choose choose,went to fitting room again n again..
finally~i bought 2clothes for oli Rm39 and my lao bi bought 3 T-shirts for Rm120.
after that lao bi went to
MY TIE
and bought 2ties.
in the mean time,i got an idea to buy ****** for him as our annual celebration day.
haha..it costs around Rm90..nid to save money le oo..
SURPRISE FOR YOU~~
(sorry dun have photo coz of tired)

No comments: