Saturday, June 21, 2008

~~PorT DiCksOn TriP~~

laz Friday,i went to p.d with my lao bi n his frens~
yuhuu~nice nice~
we reached ther around 10pm dy,so late~
coz nid to wait his frens,coz some of them juz finished work..
so..nvm la..hehe stil in happy mood~
then we find the Block C appartment n put our things then start our bbq~
delicious~yum yum~~
coz we all was too hungry dy,so late for having our dinner
we having our bbq on the beach..
so nice~~wont felt hot summore~
but din took photo coz my bi asked me dun take coz at night the beach mayb got...tat thing*****
so better dun lo..
after finished bbq, we back to our room n have a rest and take a shower
after tat,boys are started gambling~
but i felt tired dy coz woke up in the early morning for my econs test
my energy finished dy..
so i get in the bed around 2am..
around 4am,seens that i can't slip well coz boys are too noisy..they laughing,toking,gambling,plying..
so i get up and accompanied my lao bi gambling.
but i felt sleepy again at 6am..
sleep sleep sleep,lao bi woke me up at 8am coz gotta went to beach already
i n lao bi walk on the beach slowly and enjoying~
and boys decided to ply banana boat and gals juz sat in the boat included me(coz of my period ish ish)
jealous~~
after plying on the beach,we went to malacca to eat chicken rice~
nice wei~
yum yum yum yum~~
but the journey was so long,take us more than an hour.
and my bi was looked tired..
after eat then we back dy,
coz the weather was too hot,
summore we all was freaking tired especially boys coz they never slept on laz night.
my lao bi drove car from malacca to klang which took us around 2hours.
he was too tired and straight slept when we reached his house.
tatz all for our trip..
although we was tired but we felt happy..~.~V
they nw planning for nex trip-Redang~yuhuu~



banana boat
7 boys are plying~~
my lao bi geng
all ppl take photo 2gether on banana boat~yeah~
they ply til so happy oo..
haha..the banana boat 'terpusing' dy..
lao bi try to get on the banana boat..his 1st time o...haha
Yeah.. ~.~V
waiting for the ppl~
plying on banana boat in the middle of sea

HELP!! they fall in the sea..haha
try to get on the banana boat again~
helping each other..haha
lao bi and me on the boat
a beautiful island


love you~~
early morning~~stil sleepy..hehe
muackz~~thx for bring me ther
preparing to play banana boat
scare scare~~



my bi sleeping o...he reli so tired~
love you forever~hehe
beautiful beach(port dickson)
good weather
can see our step?hehe..(lao bi and mine)




TATS ALL FOR MY TRIP..
GOOD NIGHT~





No comments: